Saturday, 13 October 2007
* Beauty Director's Choice: Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear Anti-Ageing Facial Moisturising Sunscreen
* Best New Mascara — Mass: Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
* Readers' Choice Best Skincare Product: Olay Complete Defence SPF30+ Daily UV Moisturising Lotion
* Best New Hair Styling Product — Prestige: Redken 5th Avenue NYC Touch Control
* Best New Foundation — Mass: Rimmel London Cool Matte 16 Hour Mousse Foundation
* Best New Foundation — Prestige: Yves Saint Laurent Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation
* Best New Women's Fragrance — Prestige: Elizabeth Arden Badgley Mischka EDP
* Best New Anti-Ageing Product — Prestige: Prevage Anti-Aging Moisturizing Treatment
* Best New Eyecare Product — Mass: Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift
* Best New Bodycare Product — Prestige: Lancome Resurface Microdermabrasion Body Polishing Treatment
* Best New Nail Product: OPI Nail Lacquer, "Suzi Loves Sydney"
* Best Innovative Product: ModelCo Lip Lights
* Readers' Choice Best Beauty Star: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E
* Australian Product Of The Year: Le Tan SPF30+ Coconut Continuous Spray Aerosol
* Product Of The Year: Christian Dior Diorshow Black Out Mascara
Did any of your favourites make the list?
Thursday, 11 October 2007
What is your opinion on celebrity beauty? Do they reflect what the average person can achieve, or is that not the point?
Friday, 5 October 2007
In an exciting step for beauty and cost-conscious customers, Ultraceuticals has released a low-dose range of skincare suitable for purchase without a visit to your beauty therapist called Pharma. Looking very similar to their green Professional range, the blue Pharma range has around 50% less active ingredients, making it safe to use if you are a first timer to active ingredients.
While not a replacement to the Professional range, the Pharma range will cater to those who have not used active ingredients, or who are looking for milder results.
Ultraceuticals was created by dermatologist Dr Geoffrey Heber in 2001, in which time it has become the leading Australian cosmeceuticals brand. Dr Heber also runs the Heber Davis Skin Clinic in Sydney with his wife Dr Deborah Davis.
An impressive introduction to the world of cosmeceuticals, Ultraceuticals Pharma is available at Priceline stores Australia wide.